Filters for ventilation systems – air filters
Air filters in the HVAC system are an important component that is frequently overlooked.
The air filter is typically constructed of rolled fibreglass material, pleated paper or fabric with a cardboard or other type of frame. Its primary function is to clean the air that circulates through your heating, cooling and air conditioning system. High-quality filters capture a wide range of particles and contaminants that can have a negative impact on your health and comfort, including:
- mould spores;
- fluff and hair;
- various solid particles;
- micro-organisms and bacteria.
Our filters meet the ISO 16890 standard. They are tested in Germany and come in the following types:
- Cartridge filters that meet ISO Coarse standard and are 50-95% effective;
- Panel and pocket filters that meet ISO ePM1, ePM2.5, ePM10 standards and are 50-95% effective;
- EPA and HEPA filters that meet ISO29463 E10-H14 standard;
- V-Bank compact filters that meet ISO16890 standard;
- Carbon filters that are used to neutralise gases and bad odours.
If you have any questions about air filters, please contact Mindaugas@mfilter.lt or fill out the form below: